- Cucumber is VERY alkaline.
- Cucumber juice is EXTREMELY good for your hair, skin and nails. It really is True.
- Cucumber juice is high in potassium. Cucumber juice can lower your blood pressure.
- Cucumber is a wonderful source for Silica, which is important for healthy connective tissue, ligaments, cartilage, muscles, tendons, and bone.
- Cucumber juice has Molybdenem, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, Tryotophan, Magnesium, and Chlorophyll.
- Cucumbers are a GREAT way to cool down your body.
- Cucumber is Anti-Cancer in that it is VERY high in alkaline minerals and cancer cannot live in an alkaline body.
- Cucumber juices is also used to heal and cure issues with Acne, Water Retention, Arthritis, Kidneys, Eczema, Psoriasis, Weight Loss and Hair Loss.
- Cucumber juice is a useful anti-flam agent. Drinking cucumber juice can get your body’s inflammation down.
- Cucumber juice is a diuretic and therefore has wonderful cleansing powers.
Benefits of Cucumber Juice
Although most people are familiar with cucumbers since they typically appear on salads, few are aware that cucumber juice proves to be highly beneficial for a wide variety of health related issues. Eating cucumbers may decrease the appearance of blemishes such as pimples and blackheads making it an effective and an often-referred remedy for acne. However, it is essential to understand the full potential of the cucumber by examining the benefits of drinking cucumber juice to combat everything from high blood pressure and constipation to cancer.
Along with healthier skin, cucumbers contain a lot of water making it ideal for a variety of common issues. For those wishing to decrease their blood pressure, drinking this fruit in the form of juice, may provide a noticeable amount of relief as the blood pressure slowly declines. Anyone dealing with the pains of constipation will also benefit from this fruit due to its high levels of alkaline and increased amounts of water. In terms of dieting and diabetes, cucumbers are ideal for an afternoon snack to rebuke hunger for those wishing to lose weight.
Another great factor with this fruit includes its high percentage of sulfur and silicone which may aid those wishing to increase the growth of hair. The high amounts of sulfur and silicone also make cucumbers particularly good for growing healthier nails. Furthermore, cucumbers contain Silica, which is ideal for healthier ligaments, tendons, and muscles, making it perfect for people seeking relief of rheumatoid problems such as arthritis. Now for what may be the most important of all, cucumbers are extremely high in alkaline levels making it difficult for cancer to live in a high alkaline environment; therefore, cucumbers may prove beneficial in avoiding cancer of all types.
This fruit’s benefits range from beauty remedies such as removing bags, restoring hair, and promoting healthy development of skin and nails to serious concerns such as potentially decreasing the risk of cancer development. Regardless of if you need a natural laxative, acne remedy.
There are a variety of ways to prepare cucumber juice, including simply running a freshly washed cucumber through a juicer. However, you may also combine this great, refreshing fruit drink with other juices such as carrot juice. Try adding sugar and honey to your cucumber beverage to sweeten it to taste (be careful though as this might pile up your calories). Many people prefer to add ginger to the drink mix for a spark of flavor. Regardless of which cucumber juice mix you use, drinking and eating these healthy cucumbers will definitely help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, proving to be highly beneficial for all.